Open to working a variety of jobs within the social media management area. This includes posting content and fan engagement on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
•My hourly fee is dependent upon many factors related to each client’s specific needs:
- Will you be supplying creatives such as images and videos or will I be responsible for this?
- Will I be taking over well developed & healthy accounts, or will I be creating them from scratch, or cleaning up unhealthy accounts?
- Does the company already have an overall marketing strategy for which I will be aligning a social media plan with? Or will I be creating your marketing strategy from scratch?
- Would you like for me to use a purely organic strategy, a paid strategy, or both? Although new insight and client opinions are always open for discussion, I prefer to create a fresh customized strategy that aligns with your goals and core values, while utilizing the tactics I feel are necessary for you to succeed on each social media platform.
Who am I not? I am not a salesperson. I send highly targeted, warm leads to your phone, email or website for you to close. I have very little control (if any) over the customer’s buying experience once they have left social media or clicked away from any ads I may have attracted them with. Providing a great customer experience that ends in a sale is the responsibility of the business seeking my services. I tend to have many opinions about the customer experience. If you seek my advice, I am happy to provide my insight. My ideal clients are men & women who are dedicated to their small to medium sized businesses, have a true passion for their craft and a basic understanding of social media with realistic expectations for their marketing campaigns. It's also a real blessing to work with companies who give back to their community in some way. If you believe your company could benefit from the services I offer, reach out to schedule a call so we can make sure our personalities and values align. I’m sure you’re amazing at what you do, and I know I’m great at what I do. But, it’s also important to see if we’re truly like-minded and if we “click” on a professional level. I believe strong, quality relationships are at the core of any successful business/partnership.
1) Earn Karma P̅oints that you can use to save money on booking other services.
2) Keep your money safe. All payments are held by the platform until the service is completed to your satisfaction.
None yet, be the first!Book Now