Do you wish you had an executive assistant or a project manager for your life or home? Outsource your research, organization, and errands!
I have a master's degree, professional experience with graphic design and publishing, and academic training in financial management and statistical analysis. I'm a whiz with Excel, and I browse office supply and home storage stores for fun.
* proofread your Christmas letter, online dating profile, or job applications
* file your paperwork, scan your documents, and archive your photographs
* help you find an apartment
* coordinate your move or renovation
* declutter your home, closet, or junk drawer
* organize your garage sale and help you sell items online
* set up your children's play room or arts and crafts station
* assemble furniture
* wait for a repair person or sign for a delivery
* drive your kid to and from flute lessons
How can I make your life less chaotic?
Hourly rates for services range from $25 to $65.
1) Earn Karma P̅oints that you can use to save money on booking other services.
2) Keep your money safe. All payments are held by the platform until the service is completed to your satisfaction.
Working with Katherine went far beyond my expectations. She is so much more that just a person who can come and help you organize. She is half helper - half hero! Katherine arrived to my home on-time and immediately knew exactly what to do when I showed her my cluttered counter (which I hadn't seen in over a year!). She asked for a trash bag, recycling bag, and a box and started sorting things. As she worked, we chatted a bit and I got to learn about her background and how she helps others in her line of work. Katherine seems to specialize with helping people break through the mental blocks that are keeping them from letting go of clutter and reclaiming their space. Now, every time I walk by that particular area of the house, I smile and feel proud rather than the feeling of overwhelm and failure I had before she came. Thanks, Katherine! I am looking forward to working with you again!